Sounding the Equinox: Live Meditation Concert with Monochords
Sounding the Equinox
A Free Online Live Sound
with Joule L'Adara
Wednesday, September 22nd
Sound meditation facilitator Joule L'Adara will guide your through a live sound ceremony honoring this moment of seasonal change with the Autumn Equinox. On this evening, we take the time to pause, find our grounding, and come into balance through vocal sounding. Joule will play her collection of eight feeltone monochords along with other therapeutic instruments including tongue drums, handpan and kalimba while guiding you through a vocal activation and release ritual. This is an opportunity for deep listening, intention setting, and to learn about participatory vocal sound practices to bring about internal states of balance, flow, and Well-Being.
We Play Well Together is proud to support this event which will feature our family of therapeutic sound instruments.
**For best sound we strongly recommend the use of headphones for this event**
feeltone : Monochords, Therapy Furnitures and Wooden Tongue Drums
- feeltone Monochords Therapy Instruments
- feeltone Kotamo Concert & Meditation Monochords
- Monolina ( Monolini) Travel Monochords tunings: C, A, G, F, D
- freestanding Monochord Table in Ash or Cherry: 60 strings
- feeltone Wood drums : from small to supersized
- feeltone Soundwave in Ash or Padouk