Hokema Kalimbas - Sansula Renaissance Melody
which is easy to play with no wrong note. Just go-ahead and enjoy making music!
Both Sansulas are built the same way with the difference of the amount of tines 9(a-minor) and 11 (G-major) and size. The 11 tine is a bit larger than the 9 tine.
The Sansula is an oval wooden frame covered with a drum skin that resonates to the tones of the Kalimba which is mounted in the center. The Sansula Renaissance Melody creates beautiful, gentle sounds that combine the 'wah-wah' effect of the Sansula Renaissance, with the strong tones of the Kalimba B11 Melody.
Quality: Hand crafted in Germany
Tuning and Sound:
- 11 tines precisely tuned to G-major
- Play countless tunes, enjoy improvising and intuitive play, solo or with others.
- Hold the instrument against the body, a table top, or the back of the Sansula softbag (made of specially designed resonator material) to create an impressive 'wah-wah' effect.
- Fitted with a robust and durable Remo (USA) drum skin Resistant to moisture, your perfect travel companion
- For children and adults, durable.
- add a fitted fiberglass reinforced bag to protect your Sansula on the road ,with resonator top for the wah-wah effect on the go.
Long and short tines alternate to ensure ease of playing. The six shorter tines are bent - with the ends raised above the longer tines - enabling easy reach by the thumbs.
Dimensions: 8,4 x6.5 x 2.9 inch
Materials: High quality wood Cherrywood for the Kalimba block and beech wood for the frame
Also, the Sansula Basic Melody can be retuned to suite your needs. We suggest using our tuning tool for the retuning process.